Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
The earth is fascinating so let’s help children explore and learn more about it! This earth science bundle focuses on 4 of my units dealing with landforms & bodies of water, volcanoes, earth’s layers, and plate tectonics bundled for you to get them all for 20% off.
You will find plenty of printables, interactive notebooks/ activities, 100% editable PowerPoints, and more!
This Volcano Unit is exploding with:
(Answer keys are included.)
• PowerPoint Review Sheet
• Volcanoes Reading Comprehension
• Label the parts of a volcano
• Volcano Labeled Diagram
• 3 Stages of a Volcano Poster (8.5” x 11”) – Active, Dormant, and Extinct
• Cinder Cone, Composite, and Shield Volcanoes Posters (1 of each)
• Types of Volcanoes – Description, Illustration, and examples on earth
• Vocabulary page + Vocab Match
• KWL Chart
• If I were a Volcano…
• Word Search
• 3D Informational Volcano Activity
• 3 stages Interactive Notebook page
• Vocab Interactive notebook page
• Cut and Paste Vocab Interactive page
The PowerPoint includes: (Completely editable to be able to fit your student’s needs)
• What is a volcano?
• How are volcanoes formed?
• Different stages of volcanoes and info on each
• Different types of volcanoes and info on each
• Difference between lava and magma
• What the largest active volcano is
• The Ring of Fire
• 5 fun facts about volcanoes
This landforms pack will engage your students in learning about 19 different landforms / bodies of water. There are Posters, Word Wall Cards, “What am I” cards, Printables, Interactive notebook, and a 100% Editable PowerPoint.
Landforms included in this unit: Mountain, Hill, Valley, Plain, Island, Sand Dune, Peninsula, Canyon, Delta, Plateau, Mesa, Ocean, Sea, Lake, River, Gulf, Canal, Glacier, and Waterfall
Answer Keys are included.
• PowerPoint Review 20 Questions
• Landforms Cut and Glue
• Bodies of Water Cut and Glue
• Drawing Sheets
• Oceans and Map
• Vocabulary Sheet
• Vocab Match
• Word Search
• Fill in Facts Accordion
• “What am I” Task Cards with Recording sheet and answer Key
• Posters and Word Wall Cards – Real Pictures and Clipart – You Choose the design
• 100% Editable PowerPoint with 29 Slides
The Earth’s layers unit consists of interactive activities and a 100% editable PowerPoint with a pop quiz in the end. Students will learn more about the inner core, outer core, mantle, and crust. These printables can be used in different grade levels.
What’s included in this pack –
Interactive notebook templates with teacher directions on how to use them and pictures to show examples.
An editable PowerPoint describing the layers of the earth with already set transitions in between slides. You can edit the PowerPoint to fit your student’s needs.
Plate Tectonics unit – includes a variety of resources to help you teach the unit. Your students will love putting together the Puzzle of Pangaea!
• 100% Editable PowerPoint –
Information students will learn about during the slides: What tectonic plates are, the 7 major plates ( African, Pacific, North American, Antarctic, Eurasian, Australian, South American), Types of plate boundaries (Transform, Divergent, Convergent), continental drift, seafloor spreading, and 5 fun facts.
• Printables with their answer keys –
- PowerPoint review sheet
- Identifying plate tectonics
- Types of Plate Boundaries – fill in the sheet
- Vocabulary study sheet
- Vocab match
• Interactive Activities
- Pangaea Puzzle (your students will love this one)
- Foldable questions
• Types of Plate Boundaries Posters
SAVE BIG with more Science Bundles: