This unit was created to teach about specific landforms (beach, canyon, island, isthmus, peninsula) and bodies of water (glacier, gulf, lake, ocean, pond, river, waterfall).
The unit includes:
* Information cards about the bodies of water with an organizer worksheet for students to record their learning.
* Landforms definition accordion book used with the included information slides to define and draw landforms.
* Oceans around the world mapping activity to help students label the oceans of the world using the included slides.
* Two cut and paste worksheets.
* A vocabulary matching worksheet about bodies of water.
* A word search worksheet using landform words.
* An interesting facts mini booklet to read, draw and color.
The unit includes answer keys and sample answers when appropriate.
Please click on the preview button to see what is included in this unit.