Landform and Habitat I Can Build books and anchor charts is an easy and manageable way to add STEM to your classroom with real photographs during a zoo, animal, map, habitat, or landform theme.
Blocks and manipulatives gives students the opportunity to be creative, problem solve, develop math concepts, develop eye hand coordination, develop fine motor (if the blocks are small), and develop inquiry skills (STEM & STEAM). Add a literacy component and have students draw and write about what they plan to build on blueprint paper or sketch pages.
The following habitats and landforms are included: mountain, hill, canyon, valley, sand dunes, volcano, waterfall, lake, cave, cliff, island, river, prairie, stream, pond, savannah, rainforest, coral reef, ocean, wetlands, desert, forest, swamp, beach, glacier, arctic, grassland, geyser, polar region, iceberg, plateau, mesa, Earth.
This product is included in my STEM I Can Build Bundle! Save over 20% and buy the bundle!
• 35 full page themed I Can Build pages and I Can Build cover
• 35 small themed I Can Build cards (9 to a page)
• Two I Can Build anchor chart headers
• Blue Print pages (4 options) with Blue Print book cover (color and blackline)
• Sketch pages (4 options) with Sketch book cover (color and blackline)
• STEM & STEAM Challenge headers (color and blackline)
• Teacher information pages with real classroom photographs
Ideas to Try with Classroom Photographs of it in Action
• Full Page Book: Print the full size pages, laminate for durability, and combine with a book ring. Place in the blocks center, library, or with building supplies/bins.
• Mini Book: Print the small cards, laminate for durability, and combine with a book ring. Place in or with various building supplies/bins. Great to use with early finishers, in any manipulative tub, math centers, science centers, and for indoor recess!
• I Can Build Anchor Chart: Have a discussion with students and add each item to the chart.
• I Can Build Display: Print the pages and hand on your wall to inspire your builders and engineers!
• STEM Drawers: Don’t have room for a STEM center in your classroom. Create STEM drawers easily in your classroom.
• Weekly or Daily STEM Challenges: Easily create weekly or daily STEM challenges for your students.
Teacher information pages, blueprints, sketch pages, STEM/STEAM Challenge Headers are the same in all STEM products.
Go check out more STEM I Can Build!
• Starter Set STEM I Can Build Cards, Books, and Anchor Charts
• Fall, Farm, School, Halloween, and Thanksgiving STEM I Can Build
• Winter, Christmas, and Valentine's Day STEM I Can Build
• Spring, St. Patrick's Day, Earth Day, & Easter STEM I Can Build
• Summer, Beach, Camping, & America STEM I Can Build
• Transportation STEM I Can Build (Construction, Trains, Land, Air, and Water)
• Landforms and Habitats STEM I Can Build
Click the ★green star★ at the top of my store to follow me to receive 50% off all new products for the first 24 hours a new product is posted! Visit my store Pocket of Preschool
→ My Website
Sign up for my newsletter and you will receive a HUGE family theme writing center filled with word cards, writing paper, write the room, a teacher page with tons of ideas on how to use it the classroom, and real photos of it in action in a classroom for FREE!
Pocket of Preschool™️. By purchasing and/or downloading this electronic file, you agree to the following terms. For personal use/single classroom use only. No part of this document may be distributed, posted on the internet, copied, edited, or resold. ALL contents of this document are under copyright protection including all content, text, fonts, and graphics, Thank you for respecting my hard word as well as the hard work of the artists whose work helped create this product.
To purchase additional licenses, select and purchase additional licenses at checkout or go to “my purchases”, select the item, and click “buy additional licenses”. Did you know there are TPT School Accounts? Tell your administrator and ask if your school can purchase this for your classroom.