This set of paired passages includes a nonfiction passage and a fictional letter passage about landforms and their changes as well as close reading activities. The passages would be a great supplement for teaching about landforms, weathering, erosion, and deposition in your science lessons. Pick and choose what close reading and comprehension activities your students need the most. You could use them all and allow the passage to serve as close reading material for a week. These passages are most appropriate for 4th and 5th grade students.
Your Purchase Will Include:
- 1 nonfiction passage
- 1 fictional letter passage
- 10 multiple choice comprehension questions
- Full page anchor chart for reading paired passages
- Mini anchor charts for reading paired passages
- Compare and contrast organizer and short answer question
- Main idea cut and sort
- Written response tasks for each passage
- Sequence cut and paste task
- Context clues organizer
- Making inferences task
- 3 Writing Prompts for Narrative, Persuasive, and Informational Writing
- Pacing Guide
Take a peek at the preview for a better picture of what is included!
If you own the Science Paired Passages Bundle 3
, please do not purchase this. You already own it. If you are interested in the bundle, click here.
Other Products Available In My Store:
Ecosystems Paired Passages
Classifying Plants and Animals Paired Passages
Solar System and Moon Phases Paired Passages
Force and Motion Paired Passages
Earn TPT Credits for Your Future Purchases:
- Go to your “My Purchases” page and click “Provide Feedback.”
To Be the First to Know About New Products and Freebies:
- Click the green star to follow me!