Also included in
- This is a bundle of 14 highly animated, power point presentations on Landmark Supreme Court Cases for targeted to the Middle School Curriculum. It also includes a separate 31 slide presentation on the vocabulary for these presentations. All 14 presentations together number 240 slides. Each of the pr$41.44$52.51Save $11.07
- This is a bundle of 2 highly animated, power point presentations on Landmark Supreme Court Cases involving the "separate but equal" clause. Landmark Supreme Court Cases are those cases whose rulings have had far reaching impact on citizen rights in the United States. Both presentations together numb$5.53$7.50Save $1.97
- This is a bundle of 13 highly animated, power point presentations on Landmark Supreme Court Cases for targeted to the Middle School Curriculum. All 13 presentations together number 209 slides. Each of the presentation slides are editable so you can change them to fit your individual needs.Landmark S$36.98$46.22Save $9.24
- This is a bundle of 16 highly animated, power point presentations on Landmark Supreme Court Cases targeted to the High School Curriculum. All 16 presentations together number 278 slides. Each of the presentation slides are editable so you can change them to fit your individual needs.Landmark Supreme$48.88$60.19Save $11.31
- This product is a bundle of 5 on the Evaluating Constitutional Rights. It includes 3 tutorials and 2 power point presentations. The tutorials include: Evaluating Constitutional Rights, Journey Through Justice: Our Federal Courts and The Supreme Court and Equal Rights: Two Famous Cases. The power poi$15.26$20.57Save $5.31
- This is a bundle of 9 products on various case studies of the Supreme Court. The bundle includes 1 tutorial on: The Supreme Court in Action and 8 stand-alone power point presentations that support the tutorial. Included is: Brown vs. Board of Education – Separate but Equal Ruling - 1961Swann vs. Ch$33.14$41.91Save $8.77
This is an 18 slide, highly animated, power point presentations on a Landmark Supreme Court Case - Brown v. Board of Education that ended segregation in public schools. Each of the presentation slides are editable so you can change it to fit your individual needs.
The presentation includes information on the Brown family, the local school situation in KS, events leading up to the lawsuit, a map of school segregation in the US, the District Court ruling, the Supreme Court review, decision and impact of their ruling with emphasis on the influence of Justice Warren. It also includes a review for students to discuss the impact of the ruling.
The presentation covers the following:
The Local Parents
Events Leading up to the Lawsuit (3)
School Segregation Map
The District Court Ruling (2)
The Supreme Court Review
The Opinions of the Court
Decision of the Supreme Court
Impact of the Supreme Court’s Decision
Did the Supreme Court Get it Right?
End of Presentation
This is one of many power point presentations I offer in my store under the heading.... Landmark Supreme Court Cases.