This is a collection of 15+ of the most important Supreme Court cases in American History (or at least the 15+ most likely to come up on state tests, AP exams, etc.). Each case includes:
* 2 - 4 page summary of the case, historical context, importance, and 3 main points
* Excerpts from the Court's Majority Opinion (primary source)
* Excerpts from selected Minority Opinions (if interesting and relevant)
* Questions over the Case Summary and Written Opinions
* One page summary of the case and its 3 main points (an 'easier' option for students)
* One page summary of the Majority Opinion and any interesting Minority Opinions
I've intentionally kept the language accessible and tried to balance historical context with legal specifics. There are also several graphic organizers for major periods in the Court's history - the Marshall Era, the Lochner Era, etc.