This landscape painting project celebrates John Olsen. John Olsen is one of Australia's most significant and accomplished artists and is recognised for this both nationally and internationally for his energetic and distinctive art. Students will explore the land/environment around them and create a large painting on stretched canvas inspired by the style of Australian artist, John Olsen. This program was designed to be delivered twice a week for a 10 week term.
This program includes:
- Student Project Brief (1 page)
- John Olsen research task ( 1 page)
- Assessment outline (1 page)
- For clip art, you may use them as clip art, website graphics, binder covers, or even bulletin board decorations.
- Use this in creative ways! Explore and have as much fun with it as you would like
- Buy additional licensing for school use.
You may not:
- Share this product with other teachers, administration or districts. -Admin can buy additional licensing.
- Sell this product or give it out for free or photocopy it for others.
For more Visual Arts projects and to follow my store,
Have a great day!