Also included in
- Life skills often need direct, explicit instruction in order for students to know how to participate in them, talk about them, and understand the vocabulary of them. This bundle of resources provides you with many lessons, from Caring for a Pet toThanksgiving Dinner and Wash the Car or Eating Out.Th$18.40$23.00Save $4.60
- Every day experiences & routines are great for building language! BUT - are you crunched for time & energy for making materials? These three resources provide opportunities to build language around common experiences of Washing the Car, Caring for a Pet, and Eating Out.Each resource contains$13.60$17.00Save $3.40
Learning to communicate requires genuine opportunities in real-life contexts. Life skills often need direct, explicit instruction in order for students to know how to participate in them, talk about them, and understand the vocabulary of them.
This highly interactive unit for eating out at both fast food restaurants and nicer sit-down restaurants provides them with multiple avenues of practice including:
• Related CCSS
• Daily lessons/activity chart
• Vocabulary cards and activities
• Using phrases and sentences
• Sequencing and telling
• Predictable chart writing
• Interactive books
• Phonological awareness activities
You might also like Where in the House Am I?
Language Activities about Caring for a Pet
Language Activities about Washing the Car