Language Arts Activities for Kindergarten in March
has a FUN St. Patrick's Day theme
with leprechauns, shamrocks / clovers, pots of gold
and more to add a fun thematic twist to learning and practicing kinder skills!
Language Arts skills included:
- Letter recognition and writing
- Matching upper and lower case letters of the alphabet
- Write and phonetically recognize sounds for all letters g, h, l, p, r
- Recognizes sight and unit (theme-related) vocabulary
- Practice fine motor skills through tracing, coloring, writing
Also included...a St. Patrick's Day mini-book
Create fun March Literacy centers, use pages for small group instruction or for reinforcement of skills, or send home for homework to practice important skills.
This title has been designed using Kindergarten level skills but can be used with some advanced PreK students or for remedial 1st grade work.
View and SHARE Pinterest Graphic
----------------- LET’S CONNECT! ---------------------------
♥ ♥ Follow me for updates and new freebies! CLICK HERE to go to my store and click on 'Follow me'
♥♥ Follow my blog: Creations by LAckert
♥♥ Visit me (or contact me) via my website: CHSH-Teach.com