This literacy center is no prep to you and great fun for your students. They love learning facts about butterflies. This lesson gives them several different kinds of assignments to do that.
BUT WAIT! Before you buy anything, look in my store in the FREE section and find the literacy center lesson on dogs absolutely free! You can download it and use it and see what a hit it is with your students before you buy.
This lesson contains:
• A learning sheet about butterflies
• A cut and paste worksheet on the learning sheet
• An ABC order worksheet
• An “Is, Have, Can” graphic organizer (You can have books about butterflies for the students to use or use the information on the learning sheet about butterflies.)
• Two writing worksheets using the information from the “Is, Have, Can” graphic organizer. One sheet is all writing and the other has space for a drawing on half the page and writing on half the page.
• A word search
• A Word Shape worksheet in which students spell the words in the correctly shaped boxes
• A “Correct the Sentence” worksheet to rewrite the sentence using correct punctuation and capitalization
A week’s worth of work for a literacy stations. Have fun!
Remember to check out the Bundles section in my store to get a great deal on other animal literacy stations!