This literacy center is no prep to you and great fun for your students. They love learning facts about sharks. This lesson gives them several different kinds of assignments to do that.
BUT WAIT! Before you buy anything, look in my store in the FREE section and find the literacy center lesson on dogs absolutely free! You can download it and use it and see what a hit it is with your students before you buy.
This lesson contains:
• A learning sheet about sharks
• A cut and paste worksheet on the learning sheet
• An ABC order worksheet
• An “Is, Have, Can” graphic organizer (You can have books about bats for the students to use or use the information on the learning sheet about sharks.)
• Two writing worksheets using the information from the “Is, Have, Can” graphic organizer. One sheet is all writing and the other has space for a drawing on half the page and writing on half the page.
• A word search
• A “Correct the Sentence” worksheet to rewrite the sentence using correct punctuation and capitalization
• A “Shaping Words” worksheet that helps students spell words correctly.
A week’s worth of work for a literacy stations. Have fun!
Remember to check out the Bundles section in my store to get a great deal!