This literacy center is no prep to you and great fun for your students. They love learning facts about elephants. This lesson gives them several different kinds of assignments to do that.
This lesson contains:
• A learning sheet about elephants
• A cut and paste worksheet on the learning sheet
• An ABC order worksheet
• An “Is, Have, Can” graphic organizer (You can have books about elephants for the students to use or just use the information on the learning sheet about elephants.)
• Two writing worksheets using the information from the “Is, Have, Can” graphic organizer. One sheet is all writing and the other has space for a drawing on half the page and writing on half the page. You decide which your students should use according to their ability level.
• A word search
• A “Correct the Sentence” worksheet to rewrite the sentence using correct punctuation and capitalization
• A worksheet in which students find words that rhyme
A week’s worth of work for a literacy stations. Have fun!
There are two freebies in my store that are part of this series. One is on dogs and the other is on turkeys. Check them out!!