Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
TSW develop language skills through category sorts, noun and verb sorts, pairing things that belong together and finding opposites.
Are you tired of piecing together new stations for your kindergarteners each week so that you can pull small groups? This bundle is a one-stop shop for 10 months of creation stations. At this literacy center, kindergartners will practice handwriting and letter formation, sort pictures into categories, find things that belong together and match opposites.
Want to try out this station first? Find a FREE SAMPLE HERE!
Read about language station routines and set up in
INCLUDED IN EACH RESOURCE IN THIS BUNDLE
• 1 set of full color handwriting tracer cards
• 1 set of category sorting puzzles
• 1 set of things that belong together puzzle cards
• 1 set of opposite matching cards
• I can posters in color or black and white that give visual steps for each activity along with the I can goal and station label
• recording pages for each activity
HOW TO USE THIS RESOURCE
This resource was created with literacy stations in mind. It was made so that kindergartners can independently do everything at this station with the visual steps or directions provided. There are other ways to use this resource as well!
Copyright Whitney Shaddock, 2019, licensed for one classroom use only. Please use the multiple licensing option for more than one classroom use!