Give your students language-rich materials for use with the book, "The Tiny Seed."
The materials have been designed with special needs students in mind; such as, students who need visual cues, language scaffolding, and/or picture based communication/supports.
They can be used with general ed and special ed classrooms.
The pack contains:
• Shared reading Before - During - After activities for 4-5 days, including four different sequencing activities, and a picture-based communication display to use,
• Vocabulary activities revolving around the science-based vocabulary from the book,
• Phonological Awareness activities tied to the book's vocabulary,
• Science tie-ins that revolve around plant parts, food from plants, and other things we do with plants,
• Math activities,
• Art activities,
• Technology tie-in: suggests iOS apps related to the topic.
Images include Symbol Stix, clip art, and hand-drawn and painted art.
You might also like some of my other primary book adapted resources; including The Snowy Day
and Strega Nona