A package each student has and brings with them to each centre. Centres are the following:
1. Pumpkin Exploration (with a parent volunteer, students explore a real pumpkin through language and math)
2. Using My 5 Senses (with a parent volunteer, students explore a real pumpkin using their 5 senses and record a paragraph of information)
3. Scarecrow Symmetry (students attempt to draw the other half of a scarecrow, and colour it.
4. Pumpkin Pie in a Cup (with a parent volunteer, students mix together the materials based on the step by step procedure to make their own pie in a cup)
5. Fall Craft (students are given different art materials and the freedom to create anything fall related. To be glued on after it's finished)