Picture scenes for speech therapy! Get all 24 "Language Scene" products at a discount to use year-round for no prep or no print activities!
Need activities that work for in-person and teletherapy?
Want resources that can be easily used in mixed groups or across speech sessions?
Enjoy the flexibility of printing a resource or using it digitally?
Language scenes allow you to do all of these!
WHAT ARE "LANGUAGE SCENES"?
They are a product line found in my store that includes a themed picture scene and activities (to use with the scene) that target many language goals! This makes them great for mixed groups or to reach many students on your caseload. The language goals they cover are:
- WH Questions
- Following directions
- Present and Past Tense Verbs
- Possessive nouns & pronouns, third-person pronouns
- Answering open-ended questions/Formulating sentences/Conversation skills
- Basic Concepts
All sets include in color and black & white:
- The themed scene
- Pre-made WH Questions to ask about the scene
- Pre-made 1-step, 2-step, 3-step directions to use with the black & white scene
- Conversation/writing prompts to use with scene
- Present and past tense verb cards
- Cards targeting nouns, third-person pronouns & possessive pronouns
- Noun/pronoun + verb-ing sentence formulation cards
- Prepositions cards
- Basic Concepts cards
- Categorization cards
Use the scenes to target any of the above concepts! Cut out the cards and use them to teach specific concepts directly. Once the cards are mastered, use the scene to ensure generalization of the concept.
➜ Use this as a NO PREP, PRINT AND GO resource by not cutting out the cards. You may even be interested in printing the additional activity pages 2 to a page to save paper, ink, and space.
➜ Use this as a NO PRINT resource by opening it on your computer or tablet. There are apps you can use to color or write on the pages.
Click on the specific products above to see more.
⭐ THE BONUS DOWNLOAD INCLUDES ⭐
• A calendar of suggested language scenes to use each month of the year.
• Binder covers and spine labels in color and black and white.
"My students have really loved this. The pictures are bright and engaging. I have used it both in person and for virtual sessions. It's a great way to target many different goals in a group or even different goals that a child may have. It also works for children of different ability levels. I am so happy that I decided to get this packet!"
"This bundle is an absolute must have! The language scenes are colorful, engaging, and so versatile! I have used three so far and can't wait to use the rest! You not only get the language scenes in color and black and white but also cards for -ing verbs, prepositions, categories, a list of WH Questions and following directions. There are just so many ways to use it, which makes it one of my favorite resources. I prep the cards by laminating them and putting them on a ring. Definitely recommend these! Thank you so much for making them!"
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Go to your ‘My Purchases’ page. Beside each purchase, you'll see a ‘Provide Feedback’ button. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for you.
Be the first to know about freebies, sales, and product launches:
• Look for the green ★ next to my store logo and click it to become a follower.
Copyright © Allison Fors, Inc. All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for individual use only. Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this resource with others. Copying any part of this product and placing it on the Internet is forbidden.