Books are great ways to help students with language skills of vocabulary, sequencing, comparing, predicting, re-telling, and more! This resource focuses on vocabulary, comparing, rhyming, and Wh/comprehension questions in particular.
• There are vocabulary cards for playing card games (i.e. Memory-type games), including animal and hibernation cards, which students should match up in pairs.
• There are 2 more vocabulary activities; including a word review and interactive pocket flaps.
• For phonological awareness, there are rhyming activities, as the book rhymes throughout.
• There is a sequencing activity and a draw & summarize activity; including a simple book report template.
• There are question cards and a game board for comprehension.
You might also like A Year at Maple Hill Farm