Work on receptive and expressive language targets in a game to find the pirate treasure!
240 game questions + an additional 16 worksheets!
What is targeted:
- Following 2 & 3 step directions- with actions, if/then, before/after
- Auditory Memory & Comprehension- recalling a sentence and answering ‘Wh’ questions from a sentence
- Vocabulary- Antonyms, Synonyms, Part to Whole relationships
- Categorisation- inferences, comparative relationships/deductive reasoning
- Absurdities- explaining inconsistencies in sentences
- Questions- yes/no questions
Print, cut and laminate the game cards ready for the students to work their way through the game collecting money bags for their pirate map. But watch out for the "trouble cards" as they do not give good news! The winner is the student who gets all their money bags and reaches the pirates treasure!!
To continue reinforcing skills use the no prep, just print, black & white worksheets also included in the product.
Great for small or larger groups. Tried and tested in speech therapy!
Need more language resources? check out:
In My Town- Maps, community and occupations
Katrina Bevan-Speech Pathologist