It is time to go to the circus! Your students will enjoy this supplemental language unit for "Clifford at the Circus" by Norman Bridwell. Language skills include vocabulary, wh- questions with and without pictures cues, categories, opposites, basic spatial concepts, following 1 part oral directions and story sequencing/ retelling using a story map. Two games are included. A parent letter is also included, which is a great way to get parents involved and encourage reinforcement of language skills at home. These activities can be used over several 30 minute therapy sessions.
- 1 Parent letter
- 9 Basic vocabulary picture cards
- 9 opposite picture cards
- 4 Bingo boards
- 9 Wh- questions for Bingo
-11 Wh- questions with picture cues
- 15 Wh- questions without picture cues
- 1 Activity targeting following 1 part oral directions with spatial concepts
- 1 Game board for reinforcement
- 1 Story map
"Clifford at the Circus" by Norman Bridwell book is not included in this download.