Your students will enjoy this supplemental language unit for "Curious George Feeds the Animals" by Margret and H. A. Rey. Language skills include zoo animal related vocabulary, wh- questions with and without pictures cues, opposites, basic spatial/ descriptive concepts, following simple directions with spatial concepts and story sequencing/ retelling using a story map. Games included. A parent letter is also included, which is a great way to get parents involved and encourage reinforcement of language skills at home. This unit can be used over several 30 minute therapy sessions.
- 1 parent letter
- 9 Basic vocabulary picture cards
- 18 Basic concept picture cards
- 4 Bingo boards
- 9 Wh- questions for Bingo
- 10 Wh- questions with picture cues
- 14 Wh- questions without picture cues
- 1 Activity to target following simple directions with spatial concepts
- 1 Game board for reinforcement and review of opposites/ categories
- 1 Story map
"Curious George Feeds the Animals" by Margret and H. A. Rey book is not included in this download.