Your students will enjoy this supplemental language unit for "Froggy Plays in the Band" by Jonathan London. Language skills include vocabulary, wh- questions with and without pictures cues, opposites, basic concepts and story sequencing/ retelling using a story map. Bingo game included. A parent letter is also included, which is a great way to get parents involved and encourage reinforcement of language skills at home. This unit can be used over several 30 minute therapy sessions.
- 1 parent letter
- 8 Basic vocabulary picture cards
- 1 picture targeting 2 basic temporal concepts
- 4 Bingo boards
- 9 Wh- questions for Bingo
- 8 Wh- questions with picture cues
- 14 Wh- questions without picture cues
- 6 Opposite pairs cards
- 1 Game board for reinforcement or brief review of opposites/ categories
- 1 Story map
"Froggy Plays in the Band" by Jonathan London book is not included in this download.