It is Christmas time! Your students will enjoy this supplemental unit for "Froggy's Best Christmas" by Jonathan London. Language skills include winter and holiday related vocabulary, wh- questions without picture cues, following 1-2 part oral directions, basic spatial/ descriptive/ temporal concepts, synonyms, antonyms, sentence structure (regular/irregular past tense verbs) and story retelling using a story map. A parent letter is included to encourage language development at home. A game board is included.
-1 parent letter
-18 Wh- questions
- 8 Basic spatial concept cards
- 6 Basic descriptive concept cards
- 12 sentences targeting regular/irregular past tense verbs
- 26 synonym/ antonym cards
- 1 story map
- 1 Following oral directions activity (options for 1 part directions, 2 part directions and 2 part directions with temporal concepts)
- 1 Game board for reinforcement as well as to target naming items in a category
This unit can be used over several 30 minute sessions.
"Froggy's Best Christmas" book is not included in this download.