Simple, clean forms to use in your everyday Speech sessions. Developed, tested and used by school SLP's, these five forms are ideal for drill, keeping track of daily performance, progress over time and visual feedback for the student. Here is a description of each of the five forms in this bundle:
1. SYLLABLE PRACTICE CYCLE-This form is used for easily combining your target sound with vowels. You simply write the target in the middle and combine it with the vowels making new words as you work around the circle. It can be used for Initial, Medial and Final positions at the syllable level.
2. ARTICULATION SCORESHEET-This form is used for drill or keeping track of sound productions during games or other activities (see my GO FISH BLITZ cards for ready made go fish games). It has sets of 20 so you can easily calculate percentages by giving 5 points to each correct response. You can use it for several sounds or just one.
3. PERFORMANCE SUMMARY-This form is used for keeping track over time (weeks or months) of progress for a single task/sound. You and the student can see their progress towards 100% as you plot their performance.
4. PROGRESS THERMOMETER:This form is used for the student to have a simple, graphic indicator of how well they are progressing in their new sound. They get to color the box that corresponds to the level they have mastered. It has smallish increments so its not too hard to achieve each level. Personally, I let them color it if they have mastered that sound 95-100% over the course of two sessions, but each therapist can make their own criteria for success.
5. LANGUAGE SCORESHEET: When you move from speech tasks to language tasks you can use this sheet, also base 20, to keep track of the students responses.
If you work in the schools, check out my Caseload Manager for Speech Therapy
for keeping track of all you do! It will revolutionize your record keeping!
to see a short tutorial that will show you what it can do for you.