Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
85.8 MB | 89 slides, 39 pages
Students will begin the lesson with some vocabulary and comprehension work for the movie Wreck-It Ralph. Afterward, they will learn about different forms of wordplay and practice identifying them in the movie’s dialogue.
Students will learn about different types of wordplay, differentiate between the denotative and connotative meaning of words and phrases, and analyze how the language used affects the tone and mood of a story.
1) Vocabulary and Comprehension Work
- Vocabulary guide PPT lesson for the movie “Wreck-It Ralph”
- Vocabulary and comprehension review sheet
- Vocabulary crossword
2) Wordplay in Wreck-It Ralph
- PPT lesson on types of wordplay in the movie “Wreck-It Ralph”
- Wordplay definitions study sheet
- 30 unique bingo sheets with wordplay terms
- Review quiz on types of wordplay