This packet includes vocabulary from lessons 1-50 from Language for Learning
* Please note you do NOT need to have the Language for Learning Curriculum to use these cards. The vocabulary within this packet contains functional and everyday words.
* 143 Labeling cards: verbs, concepts, body parts, animals, home/school, food, transportation, nature
* 36 function cards (use in conjunction with labeling cards)
* 41 association cards (use in conjunction with labeling cards)
* 12 category cards (can be used for sorting and “how many can you name” tasks.
* Data collection sheets / suggested IEP goals
* Easily adaptable for a variety of “part to whole”, basic “yes/no” and “wh” question tasks.
Ideas on how to expand (Examples)
* Yes/No (association) – Do monkeys eat bananas?
* Yes/No (function) – Do you smell with your eyes?
* Wh ?’s – Who drives a bus? ; What do monkeys eat?; Where do cows live?; When would you fly a kite?; Why do people have clocks?
* Part to whole – Name the parts of a tree
I'd LOVE to hear from you, please don't forget to leave feedback!
Created by: Michelle Hinkle Ostrow M.S., CCC-SLP
© Speech Rocks (2017)
All rights reserved by author ~ single user/classroom only