Life skills often need direct, explicit instruction in order for students to know how to participate in them, talk about them, and understand the vocabulary of them.
This highly interactive unit for washing the car provides them with multiple avenues of practice including:
• Related CCSS
• Daily lessons/activity chart
• Vocabulary cards and activities
• Using phrases and sentences
• Following directions
• Sequencing and telling
• Predictable chart writing
• Interactive books
• Phonological awareness activities
You might also like Where in the House Am I?