Do your students need help choosing the right clothes for the occasion? We might laugh at toddlers who are noted for their desire to wear boots in the summer and party dresses to the playground, but many children and adults with various disabilities have similar difficulty choosing clothing that matches the weather or context.
* a variety of (12) seasonal and contextual backgrounds,
* several boys and girls (3 each, different skin tones), and
* a range of hot, cold, and everything in-between weather clothing - literally dozens of options - which students can use to demonstrate their understanding of appropriate clothing.
* game cards and a game board to use to play “How Am I Dressed?”
* communication board for nonverbal students to use to answer questions or join the discussion
* 8 NEW (12-15) smaller scenes in task-card-type format, with 3-4 response pictures for each to velcro or glue.
You can have discussions about the “right” clothing, have students dress the ‘dolls’ appropriately, have students decide if you’ve dressed the dolls “smart” or “silly,”or use the scenes with dolls and clothing for a barrier game.
You might also like informational adapted text for the weather