This is a Spanish Interactive Notebook Activity with vocabulary over Las Emociones (Emotions). This is a great hands-on activity to help students learn emotions and feelings vocabulary in Spanish.
1. Cover page with example photo
2. Suggested uses
3. Las Emociones poster in color and blackline
4. Las Emociones coloring and labeling activity with answer key
5. Las Emociones 1 emoji faces and label cutouts in color and blackline
6. Las Emociones 2 emoji faces and label cutouts in color and blackline
7. Las Emociones foldable (for emoji faces and label cutouts)
8. ¿Como te sientes? foldable (for emoji faces and label cutouts)
Instructions for Foldable:
Students will color, cut, and paste the emoji faces over the circle shapes shown on the inside of the foldable. Next, students will color, cut, and paste the matching labels on the top side of the foldable flaps. On the back of each flap, students will write a sentence in Spanish about each emotion. Lastly, students may attach the foldable to their notebook. Instructions are included.
aburrido, bien, cansado, confundido, enamorado, enojado, extático, feliz, mal, nervioso, sorprendido, and triste
Save 25% with my Las Emociones Spanish Emotions Vocabulary Bundle which includes:
Spanish Emotions Task Cards
Las Emociones (Emotions) Spanish Vocabulary Activities
Las Emociones (Emotions) Vocabulary Games
Las Emociones (Emotions) Spanish Interactive Notebook Activity
Las Emociones (Emotions) Mini Booklet Activity
Want to receive updates on new Spanish products and sales? Here’s how to become a follower:
Look for the green star under my store name Spanish Made Easy
at the top of my homepage. Click the STAR to become a follower!