Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This is a catchy tune that teaches Spanish colors and shapes. The "I spy" game is so fun, that my students ask to sing and play it when we have an extra few minutes in class through the year. Since I keep the shape posters up all year, I can simply take one down and play.
TUNE, BASED ON:
WE WISH YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS
(TENGO UN CÍRCULO AZUL)
******NOW with two forms of this activity! One version with "brown" as "café" and one with brown as "marrón". This has been done to meet the needs of teachers located in different regions.
1. Eight verses, each on its own page, Las Formas y Los Colores, sung to the tune of "We Wish You a Merry Christmas." I use my computer and project it to my board to teach the song. (I print and bind it after we learn the song and put it in my classroom library.).
2. Game instructions and 8 shape posters (8.5 X 11). (I use these for my bulletin board and for the "I Spy" and "Four Corners" game.)
3. Full color flash cards in Spanish.
4. 7 worksheets for practice or assessment.
5. Color, cut & create student flash cards. (My students ♥LOVE♥ to use these for partner practice, memory, go fish, and spoons.)
Learn Spanish and have fun! ♥Please rate my products for TPT points.♥
This product coordinates nicely with: