Do you have advance Pre-K students in your classroom? Or maybe you have Kindergarten and 1st graders who have not mastered the alphabet concepts. Well, here is an opportunity to teach reading in Spanish to students who are either advanced or who can benefit from a review in alphabet knowledge. This package contains all the vowels in Spanish.
Each booklet contains:
1. Basic vocabulary accompanied by an illustration
2. A vocabulary list which needs to be introduced in the classroom and can be copied to send home where students can practice the vocabulary
3. It has a repetitive sheet with a vowel which needs to be introduced in the classroom and can be copied to send home where students can practice
4. It has a sheet with all the alphabet letters on the top to aid students alphabetize the vocabulary words which can be used as an independent activity or homework
5. It has a tracing sheet for each vowel
6. It has a-find the letter and circle it sheet
7. It has a homework sheet
These booklets can be used for guided reading or small group instruction.