There is a lot of material here, friends! You can spend three weeks differentiating these materials, or spend a week on the vocabulary and use the other materials to spiral back your curriculum over the rest of the year in literacy centers or at game time. Please click on the preview to see a small sample of what this unit contains. :-)
This unit teaches students the names of fruits and how to use Me gusta, Me gustan, Te gusta, Te gustan, Le gusta, Le gustan, Tengo, and Tienes. It includes a book that can be adapted or put together in four or more ways. You can make several different books from these materials!
1) All the words are in the book: Me gusta la manzana. Me gustan las uvas.
2) Kids fill in the "Me gusta/Me gustan" words themselves and the fruit names are there already.
3) Kids fill in the names of fruits themselves and the other words are there already.
4) The kids have to write all of the words.
5) Additional pages can be added to allow kids to tell what fruits their friends/family like or don't like, and/or what they themselves like or don't like.
You can make copies of these books with as many pages as you like, depending on the objectives of the lessons, mixing and matching pages to meet the needs of your students. Once you choose the pages you need, they can be run quickly through the copy machine with two staples, and cut them in half, shortening your copy time/prep time.
This unit include two interactive "Find Someone Who" Kagan cooperative learning games, a vocabulary drawing activity, a full color vocabulary picture page (could be used to create a bingo or memory game), and one additional vocabulary follow up or assessment page.
There are 70 pages in all! This set will certainly save you a lot of time. You will likely come up with other creative uses for these materials.