Build your preschooler's Spanish literacy with these hands-on, engaging letter lesson plans!
The "Bilingual Preschooler" curriculum integrates a Spanish Immersion format and the Montessori method.
This is one set of lesson plans in a series of 26.
In these lecciones de la letra, you will receive:
1. Hands-on, active learning activities that develop literacy, oral language, math & science concepts as well as fine & gross motor skills, critical thinking - and a passion for learning!
2. Key vocabulary for the focus letter (in this case, the letter B)
3. Instructional suggestions
4. 10-12 learning activities that relate to the focus letter
5. Detailed descriptions for guiding your preschooler through each learning activity, along with a materials list
6. Suggested book list and recommended songs/rhymes to use to reinforce the focus letter.
7. Printables for practicing initial sound awareness and early printing.
*Be sure to purchase La guía de maestro (Instructor's Guide, written primarily in English) to discover important strategies you will need for Las lecciones de alfabetización described in these lesson plans, as well as tips for implementing the curriculum effectively.
For more information on using the curriculum with your preschooler, visit www.bilingualpreschooler.com
Enjoy the adventure!