Last Day Blues by Julie Danneberg is an end of the year picture book that is most appropriate for the last week of school. This literature activity unit was created for 1st-3rd grade and contains end of year activities relevant to the book, but are also appropriate as reflection activities as the year winds down.
The following activities are included in this Last Day Blues Literature Activity Unit:
- Discussion Questions in list form as well as task card form (and reflection answer sheets)
- Who, What, When, Where, Why, How for Last Day Blues
- My Feelings graphic organizer
- A Wish for My Teacher
- My Favorite Memories Craftivity Sphere (as pictured on the cover)
- Teacher Appreciation Ideas
- Friendly Letter
- Newspaper Template- What Will I Miss?
You will find other engaging literature units here:
Please go to your My Purchases
page (you will need to log in) and you’ll see a Provide Feedback
button. Click on it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you can use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I strive for perfect feedback and am happy to help you with the product. If you have any issues with this Julie Danneberg literature unit, please give me a chance to fix it prior to leaving feedback. Thanks so much!
♥ ♥ ♥ Please visit my store KIRSTEN TULSIAN
and follow me for new products and freebies! ♥ ♥ ♥