Last Day of School Spanish este verano - End of the Year Activities for Spanish
- Easel Activity
What educators are saying
Also included in
- How to get your Spanish class to speak Spanish? This is a BUNDLE of 15 Ready to Go Spanish Find Someone Who people search or people hunt activity designed as Spanish interpersonal communicative activities to get students talking in Spanish class. Plus now there is also editable Find Someone Who tempPrice $37.99Original Price $56.89Save $18.90
- Are you struggling with how to plan your Spanish 2 or Spanish 3 class using comprehensible input focusing on the Spanish preterite and imperfect tenses? This el pretérito y el imperfecto mega bundle has 2 full CI units, bell ringers for every day, Spanish culture, commands, the future, weekend talk,Price $79.99Original Price $108.35Save $28.36
- This is a middle school Spanish or high school Spanish culture holiday bundle of cultural resources to use in a novice Spanish class. This Hispanic culture holiday bundle would be perfect for Spanish 1, Spanish 2, middle school Spanish, or exploratory Spanish. Celebrate the diverse cultures of the SPrice $65.99Original Price $88.37Save $22.38
- Are you struggling to get your students speaking in Spanish in class? This growing Spanish mega bundle of differentiated interpersonal speaking activities was designed as a mix of communicative task cards, Find Someone Who in Spanish, and Digital Weekend Chat to get Spanish students talking and moviPrice $109.99Original Price $142.24Save $32.25
Looking for End of the Year Activities in Spanish? This last day of school Spanish find someone who people search or people hunt activity was designed as an interpersonal speaking end-of-the-year activity to get Spanish class students talking. Review or introduce the informal future tense (ir + a + infinitive) while talking about future summer plans.
This PDF Find Someone Who contains multiple differentiated versions to fit a variety of class needs.
- ✅ p.1 - Interpersonal questions - yo form provided - most support
- ✅ p.2 - Presentational writing about friends - most support
- ✅ p.3 - Interpersonal questions - more advanced
- ✅ p.4 - Writing about friends & self - differentiated support word bank
- ✅ p. 5 - Presentational writing about friends & self - most advanced
Even if students have had limited exposure to the Spanish informal future tense, all forms needed are provided on the easier versions. There is an extension to have students write about what their class will do as well.
This Spanish end of the school year activity would be great for students who have some Spanish background knowledge such as the end of Spanish 1, Spanish 2, Spanish 3, or Spanish 4 to talk about what they will do over the summer.
What Spanish teachers say about this end of the year FSW with 5 star reviews
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ I love using this with 7th and 8th grade. It gets them out of their seats and lets them talk and move around - Jennifer C
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ This is a great end of the school year resource! - Joana F
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Los estudiantes pueden practicar ambos el futuro cercano y el futuro simple intercambiando el verbo :) - Profesora Medina
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ This was a lifesaver at the end of the year! - Emily H
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ So great to go along with our IR + A + Infinitive unit and they were SO engaged to talk about summer! - 8th grade Spanish teacher
Some ideas to make this Find Someone Who digital-friendly
- Use the TPT EASEL digital add-on to share with students & collect responses. (This digital version allows you to post the activity on Google Classroom or your LMS and virtual, hybrid, or socially distanced face-to-face students can complete the activity digitally without any paper).
- Click Print and then save as PDF with the pages you want to use digitally and share with students.
- Have students use Flipgrid to ask & answer the questions.
Some ideas to make this Find Someone Who social distance friendly
- Do the paper FSW activity outside.
- Interview a partner using Plexiglas.
- Instead of having other people sign the form, have each student just write the name of the person who said yes instead.
- Instead of interviewing the whole class, just work with a partner or small group with masks on.
⭐Bundle up for the best deal!⭐
Get the FIND SOMEONE WHO BUNDLE for this resource plus other Novice Find Someone Who Activities including Este descanso de primavera, Este verano, Super 7 Present, Sweet 16 Present & EDITABLE TEMPLATE to make your own Find Someone Who.
Have difficulty with a file?
- This is a PDF Resource. You will need an updated PDF reader to download it.
- Visit the FAQs section, submit a help ticket, or ask a question on the Q&A tab before leaving feedback.
- Follow my TPT store to see more!
- Check out my blog to see how I use these activities in class. mixing up Find Someone Who
- Sign up for my mailing list to get free resources and inspiration delivered right to your inbox
Copyright © Mis Clases Locas
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.