Last Stop on Market Street Read Aloud and Activities
Also included in
- Engage your students in rigorous interactive read alouds with some of the best picture books for the primary classroom. Students will love the read alouds and be able to apply their depth of knowledge in the extension activities and writing prompts centered around each book's unique theme.This bundPrice $210.00Original Price $420.00Save $210.00
Engage your students in a rigorous interactive read aloud with the book Last Stop on Market Street by Matt de la Peña. Students will love the read aloud and be able to apply their knowledge in the extension activities and writing prompts centered around the book's theme of gratitude.
Last Stop on Market Street Interactive Read Aloud and Activities is a lesson plan for an interactive read aloud and writing activities for Last Stop on Market Street by Matt de la Peña. Please note that the book is not included in this resource.
The interactive read aloud lesson plan is a one-page formatted lesson plan. It has a story synopsis to read as you introduce the book, interactive questions to read before, during, and after the story, the theme of the story, vocabulary words, and reading/writing/think aloud extensions to work on after the read aloud.
The interactive questions are also formatted for sticky notes so that you can place them throughout the book for your read aloud.
Included in this download is:
- lesson plan format template
- interactive lesson plan for Last Stop on Market Street by Matt de la Peña
- sticky note template
- interactive question sticky notes
- 3 differentiated writing prompts
- 2 story maps
- coloring pages for story retelling
- Google Slides™ templates
- mini-book for story retelling
- CJ craft
How to get TpT credit to use on future purchases:
In your "My Purchases" page, click the "Leave a Review" button to leave feedback. For each resource you review, TpT gives you credit that you can use towards future purchases! ☺