Last Week of School Activities Pack for 3rd grade includes everything you'll need to send your students off at the end of the year with a smile on their faces and a connection to each other as they enter the summer months. The summer glyph, end of year flip book, STEM challenge, and whole class activities are sure to keep your students busy with meaningful activities as the year winds down. These activities were specifically designed for 3rd grade, but there are also Last Week of School Activity products available for 1st grade, 2nd grade, 4th grade, and 5th grade in my TPT store!
This end of year activities product includes the following activities:
Last Week of School Activity Descriptions
Three Truths and a Fib
You are Fabulous
End of Year Autographs
Friendly Letter Template
End of 3rd Grade Letter to My Teacher
Letter to Next Year's 3rd Grade Students
Summer Scene Puzzle
Stringing it All Together - End of Year Whole Class Reflection Activity
STEM Challenge - Airplanes
End of Year Flip Book (8 pages)
All the activities in this Last Week of School Activity Pack focus on wrapping up the school year and/or looking forward to summer! Please see the thumbnails and preview for a sample and photos of the activities.
Here are the links for the End of Year Activity Packs by grade level:
END OF YEAR ACTIVITIES FOR 1ST GRADE
END OF YEAR ACTIVITIES FOR 2ND GRADE
END OF YEAR ACTIVITIES FOR 3RD GRADE
END OF YEAR ACTIVITIES FOR 4TH GRADE
END OF YEAR ACTIVITIES FOR 5TH GRADE
You may also want to check out these popular, end-of-year Character Traits and Growth Mindset Awards:
GROWTH MINDSET AWARDS
CHARACTER TRAITS AWARDS CERTIFICATES FOR PRIMARY GRADES
CHARACTER TRAITS AWARDS CERTIFICATES FOR INTERMEDIATE GRADES
Do you like to send a letter home to your parents and to your students at the beginning and the end of the year? These heart-felt letters from the teacher are sure to convey your genuine passion for teaching!
BACK TO SCHOOL LETTER TO PARENTS AND TO STUDENTS
END OF YEAR LETTER TO PARENTS AND TO STUDENTS
Get the bundle at a discount here:
LETTERS FROM THE TEACHER: BACK-TO-SCHOOL AND END-OF-YEAR LETTERS TO STUDENTS AND PARENTS
Sign up for access to my EXCLUSIVE FREE RESOURCE LIBRARY AND NEWSLETTER.
For updates on new products and product specials, follow me:
MY TPT STORE
Kirsten has 18 years of experience in elementary education. She has been a homeroom teacher for first grade, third grade, and fourth grade, as well as ESL. She has also been a school counselor for grades PK-6, an ESL pullout teacher for K-6, and a Reading Recovery Teacher. She received her Bachelor’s degree in elementary education and psychology from The University of Iowa and a Master’s of Education in school counseling from Sam Houston State University. She believes that students make the most progress when they are engaged in their hearts as well as their minds. Her resources offer relevant, rigorous, engaging content that nurtures the whole child.
Copyright © Kirsten’s Kaboodle. All Rights Reserved.
• Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY.
• Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden.
• If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
• You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid).
• Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
• You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
• Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.