A visual in color that shows the relationships of Latin prepositions that take the accusative. This basic diagram includes the most commonly used accusative prepositions; there is a comprehensive diagram that shows most accusative prepositions. A black and white version is also available. The black and white is intended for printing / as a handout; the black and white prints more clearly and consistently. The color is intended for projection. This is the color basic version.
If you are interested in this diagram in poster size, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and pricing.
This diagram can also be purchased in a packet along with its companion diagrams and a summary of how Latin preposition works for $8 (six diagrams included). The full packet includes (not this download):
- A text summary of prepositions, including examples in both Latin and English.
- Six visual diagrams of the different relationships that Latin prepositions show.
- Of those six, four cover the accusative, two the ablative (because there are more accusative prepositions than ablative).
- Each case has both a color diagram and a black and white diagram.
- The accusative case has a basic diagram, that includes the most commonly used accusative prepositions, and a comprehensive diagram, that adds less commonly used prepositions to those commonly used prepositions.
- The color diagrams are intended for projection; the colors make clearer which phrases go with which images.
- The black and white diagrams are intended for handouts; they print more clearly and more consistently.