Georgia Standards of Excellence and google images was used to create the vocabulary lesson on Latin America Economies Georgia Standards SS6E1 and SS6E2b.
- What you need:
- KIM Packet with vocabulary words
- Projector for power point
- Timer (I used it to pace kids on how long they took on each topic)
- Post note cards around the room or on desk tops with the term and the definition. If you post on the desk top I call this scoot, since the students are scooting to each desk.
- Student will use the definition to create a memory clue whether it be a picture or a sentence.
- Each term should take students 2-3 minutes to compete
- Go over the vocabulary terms with the students after they complete the packet.
Economic terms are hard so this breaks the terms down and gives the students a guide to look atTeac