PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Introduce your students to Latin America!
Investigate one Latin American country or region at a time or complete as one multi-day activity.
Use as a lesson for the Geography of Central and South America or to introduce the region for a History lesson or Book setting.
In this 60 page Walking Tour or Gallery Walk Activity and Interactive Lecture on the region of Latin America, your students will be introduced to the region's physical and human geography.
Set up with 6 nations of different Latin American countries, students are posed questions for understanding and provided key content at each location they visit.
Very visual, and impressive graphics allow students to evaluate the information, rather than simply copying notes from a blackboard!
Nations to Visit:
Great to introduce the unit or as a unit review.
This activity is also available as part of my Central & South America Geography Complete Unit in my TpT Store!
• Central and South America Complete Unit Geography of Latin America
• Central & South America Geography Atlas Introduction Activity
• Central & South America Investigation Activity
• Central and South America Overview Interactive Lecture Notes Latin America
• Central and South America Vocabulary Activity
• Central and South America Geography Unit Test and Study Guide
• Central and South America Geography Task Cards Activity Latin American
• Mexico Scavenger Hunt Task Cards Game! Great Review, CCSS or End-of-Year!
Visit my store for other great resources for Social Studies, including lessons, activities, Walking Tours, Archeology Digs, Centers, Games, and so much more!