This activity pack breaks down the Latin American Revolutions into an understandable set of vocabulary, critical thinking questions and test-taking practice.
This download includes:
- A PowerPoint Presentation on the Latin American Revolutions
- Guided Vocabulary Notes
- Vocabulary Practice
- Critical Thinking Short-Answer Questions
- Spanish Mercantilism Worksheet
- Latin American Social Structure Graphic Organizer
- Latin American Revolutionary Leaders Close Reading and Graphic Organizer
- Answer Key
All necessary vocabulary is underlined within the presentation, aiding students in developing their notetaking skills.
*These materials were originally created for use within a 2-hour long block class. Each summer, I teach a 6-week Regents Prep course to help students pass the NY State Exams. These 2-hour classes can feel brutal for many students: the combination of long days and such a barrage of material can be overwhelming. By creating activity packs such as this download, students are able to comfortably review the necessary content without boredom or monotony.