A packet of visual diagrams to illustrate the relationships that Latin prepositions show.
Diagrams themselves are available as individual purchases for $2 each.
What’s Included in the Packet
- A text summary of prepositions, including examples in both Latin and English.
- Six visual diagrams of the different relationships that Latin prepositions show.
- Of those six, four cover the accusative, two the ablative (because there are more accusative prepositions than ablative).
- Each case has both a color diagram and a black and white diagram.
- The accusative case has a basic diagram, that includes the most commonly used accusative prepositions, and a comprehensive diagram, that adds less commonly used prepositions to those commonly used prepositions.
- The color diagrams are intended for projection; the colors make clearer which phrases go with which images.
- The black and white diagrams are intended for handouts; they print more clearly and more consistently.
If you are interested in any of the diagrams in poster size, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and pricing.