This bingo game and matching card set, for small groups, practices the following Latin roots: port, bi, tri, uni, sub, ped, multi, and semi.
There are two game sets; each with 6 word cards.* Each game introduces 24 words for your students to practice meanings with Latin roots. Set also includes 38 word card set to play Matching game and Old Fox, a variation of the Old Maid card game!
*Please note these game sets are aimed for small group practice specifically.
This pack includes:
1) Bingo game directions (p 4)
2) Bingo Game 1 (p 5-7) - 6 game cards, color coded (red & blue).
3) Bingo Game 2 (p 8-10) - 6 game cards, color coded (purple & pink).
4) Call Cards for Game 1 & 2 p (11)
5) Matching Card Set (p 12-19) – 46 cards comprised of 8 root cards with their meaning, 19 challenging words with 19 riddle clue cards. Use as flash cards, sorting, or concentration game!
6) Matching & Old Fox (p 20): card game rules page.
* When printing, make sure to select "FIT" for best results.
Great for centers and small groups. Laminate them for a lifetime of learning fun!
Prefix & Suffix Bingo Game Set I
Prefix & Suffix Bingo Game Set II
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product:
• Look for the green star
next to my store logo and click it to become a follower