This crossword puzzle worksheet features 30 Latin words and phrases that any educated person should know. The clue gives the definition and use of the word and students will have to fill in the grid with the corresponding Latin term. There is a word cloud included to help puzzlers jog their memory.
The Latin terms covered in this puzzle are: A Priori, Ad Hoc, Ad Infinitum, Ad Nauseam, Alma Mater, Alter Ego, Ante Bellum, Bona Fide, Carpe Diem, De Facto, E Pluribus Unum, Ergo, Et Cetera, Habeas Corpus, In Situ, In Vitro, In Vivo, Ipso Facto, Magnum Opus, Mea Culpa, Per Diem, Per Se, Pro Bono, Quasi, Quid Pro Quo, Sic, Status Quo, Terra Firma, Verbatim, Vice Versa
You might also like:
• Latin Words and Phrases Word Search
• Abbreviations Word Search
We love FEEDBACK! And you earn CREDITS!
• Log in to your Teachers Pay Teachers account.
• Click on the drop down menu “My TpT”.
• Select “My Purchases”.
• Choose ratings and leave feedback.
• Know that we love you for it! ♥ ♥ ♥
Latin activity, Latin handout, Latin printable, Latin vocabulary, Latin crossword, Latin worksheet