Also included in
- These engaging and interactive lessons will have students determining latitude and longitude through a series of fun, low-prep and no-prep activities. By conquering coordinates and understanding grid systems students will gradually gain the skills needed to cover coordinates of the United States an$10.00$13.50Save $3.50
This colorful, engaging, versatile resource is ready to meet your kids as they conquer coordinates and practice latitude and longitude. With over 25 maps to work with, students will look at posters, take notes, place tokens on coordinates, and read and write coordinates, all in this jam-packed map skills practice. Differentiated for various coordinate skills, this no-prep resource is ready to assign and go.
Please review the preview and video preview for a detailed look at what you will receive.
This Resource Includes:
- Digital Learning Directions to help you download the digital version
- 43 Pages in Google Slides™, ready to assign and go
- 92 Pages in the paper version - half color, half B&W
- 43 Pages in a semi-flattened PowerPoint version for other LMS
Each of the versions above includes:
- 11 Single page posters
- Note pages
- 4 Pages - map 1 - moving tokens onto a letter/number grid
- 4 Pages - map 1 - reading & writing coordinates from a letter/number grid
- 4 Pages - map 2 - moving tokens onto latitude & longitude coordinates (small scale)
- 4 Pages - map 2 - reading & writing coordinates from latitude & longitude (small scale)
- 6 Pages - various maps - moving tokens onto continental maps
- 6 Pages - various maps - reading & writing coordinates from continental maps
- Certificate for Conquering Coordinates
For this resource you will receive a zipped folder. In that zipped folder, are two PDFs (with directions to your Google file) and one PowerPoint file. Please make sure you are able to download and unzip files prior to purchasing. Thank you!
You may also like:
How to get TpT credit to use on future purchases:
* Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login. Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TpT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable to you and for your classroom, so I can create more of what you're looking for. :)
* Click on "Become a Follower" to join my store.
* Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and product launches.
* Receive updates about this store.