This is a 5x8 mini book/flip book with 13 fun games and activities featuring the letter L. Once laminated, the student can use a dry erase marker to complete the activities and games.
Here are some of the games and activities:
1. Bet'cha can't say initial L!
2. Bet'cha can't say medial L!
3. Bet'cha can't say final L!
4. Can you help Larry the Clown to find his lost items?
5. So you think you're smart! - fun jeopardy game
6. You're a silly, billy! (silly sentences)
7. Think you can phrase me? (phrase completion)
8. Sentence me to L (sentence building)
9. Track sounds with Tracker Travis (sound sorting)
10. Catch me if you can (board game)
11. How Larry, Lester & Lannie lost their laugh (funny, rhyming short story)
12. Let's create a story
13. Congratulations! You're an expert L Tracker
Upon completion of the activities, the student is rewarded with an official expert tracking certificate from Tracker Travis!
This book is super easy to put together. Just print, fold, laminate, hole-punch, and insert binder rings. You will be left with a beautiful flip book that you will be proud of and the kids will love. I like to use 8.5x11 laminating paper because I can fit 2 folded pages (4 front & back). I usually trim a little off the edges of the printed paper before laminating, that way I get a good seal. You can also use a larger size paper if you like, say 6x9. You will not have to trim off the paper edges if you use this size. It is a total of 18 pages, 9 pages 2-sided, including the covers.
The book and all materials here are the original works of SLP Nation, LLC. All rights reserved. Please do not reproduce or distribute.
Graphics have been generously provided by open clipart.org and pixabay.com. Love them!
I hope you enjoy this activity. Please leave me a note to let me know what you think or if you have any questions regarding how to put it together.
Have a lovely day!