Launching Reader's Workshop-First Two Weeks Reading Lessons & Reader's Notebooks
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Everything that you need for your reading lessons for the entire year! From lesson plans, to anchor charts, student pages, and more; these ready-to-use reading lessons include all of the materials that you need, for teachers and students.Reading workshop helps to keep your schedule and expectationsPrice $77.75Original Price $152.25Save $74.50
Launching reading workshop is a complete unit that will take you through the first ten days of reading workshop in your classroom and well beyond!
Reading workshop keeps your schedule and expectations consistent for your students. And with a consistent schedule and clear expectations, your reading workshop will be easy to plan and implement!
But I want to make it even easier for you!
Here is what is included:
- TEN detailed lesson plans to ease students into the routines and habits of reading workshop
- A standards based focus skill for each lesson
- Suggested mentor text for mini lessons
- Anchor chart pieces for mini lessons
- Cover, tabs, and pages to set up student reader's notebooks
- Student mini anchor charts
- 20 Vocabulary activities that can be used for any word
- Fluency activities
- 20 Comprehension checks that can be used with any book
- 32 pages of conferencing tools to create
- Reading response pages and partner talk cards
- Reflecting on reading pages and task cards
- Binder covers, spines and dividers
- Exit tickets that can be used for any text for reading behaviors, reading literature, and reading informational text
- 3 versions of book recommendation pages and book recommendation bookmarks
- Binder covers, dividers, and spines to stay organized
- 25 pages to help you schedule and plan your reading workshop
- And more!!!
If you'd like to take the stress out of planning and get your students actively reading, THIS IS FOR YOU!!
If you are interested in material for the entire year, you can check out the bundle HERE.
If you have any questions, please reach out to me via email at email@example.com