Products in this Bundle (2)
Launch a reading workshop in your 3rd, 4th, or 5th-grade classroom using the Print and Digital Launching Reading Workshop! This resource comes with everything you need to start a reading workshop in your Language Arts classroom.
The 90-page resource includes 10 days of lessons paired with popular read alouds.
- Miss Malarkey Leaves No Reader Behind by Kevin O-Malley
- Goldilocks and the Three Bears (any version will work)
- Enemy Pie by Derek Munson
- My Mouth is a Volcano by Julia Cook
- Jabari Jumps by Jabari Jumps
- The Fantastic Flying Books of Mr. Morris Lessmore by William Joyce and Joe Bluhm
- Thank you, Mr. Falker by Patricia Polacco
- The Mermaid’s Purse by Patricia Polacco
- What if Everyone Did That? by Ellen Javernick and Colleen M. Madden
- What is the reading workshop?
- How do readers choose books?
- What do readers think about when they read?
- What can we learn from talking about what we read?
- What can readers write about when reading?
- How do I keep track of what I am reading?
- What do I do if I can’t find a book that interests me?
- What do I do if I want to change the book I’m reading?
- How do readers celebrate books?
- What are the routines and expectations for Readers Workshop?
You’ll get all the materials your students need for their Google Slides digital reading workshop notebook!
You’ll also learn how to set up your perfect reading workshop schedule with time for a mini-lesson, independent reading, and sharing with closing.
- Extra tips and ideas
- Completed anchor charts
- Read aloud suggestions. . .and more!
Here are a few other language arts resources you may be interested in: