This laundry articulation game targets phonemes /k/, /g/, /f/, and /v/. This is a perfect game for 1-4 students.
Instructions are included in the download.
• Simply print and laminate all materials.
• Have a student select a game board.
• Place the cards (pages 2-5) in a basket or bowl.
• Have the student select a card and name the appropriate picture using correct articulation.
• If the student articulates the word/sound correctly, he/she gets to keep the card.
• Have the student match the correct color shirt to the same shirt on his/her game board.
• The student with a completely filled game board is the winner!
Note: Watch out for the socks!
Graphics: My Cute Graphics, Graphics Factory, Smarty Symbols, and Creative Clips (https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Krista-Wallden)
Visit Breanna's Speech Blog
for more products and activities.