Teach students how to do the laundry! Great for special education and life skill students. Students can read a book (either the printable version or digitally with audio), do laundry themed worksheets, and also use the laundry visuals to go through each step themselves. Visuals help set students up for success.
★ Laundry Task Analysis Pages: Each laundry task include a one page task analysis with visuals and text to set students up for success.
- Before you Wash (includes treating stains)
- Using the Washing Machine
- Using the Dryer
- Folding Shirts
- Folding Pants
- Folding Socks
- Hanging Clothes
- Folding Towels
- Folding Washcloths
★ Laundry Worksheets: These worksheets include the laundry theme with a variety of typical academic work such as language arts and math.
- laundry journal
- cut and paste clean or dirty clothes
- laundry count and color
- cut and paste stain spray
- exact dollar color in money
- next dollar color in money
★ Printable Interactive Book: Teaching how to do the laundry with your students? These books go through the steps of doing the laundry so that when students get a chance to do the real thing they are already familiar with the steps!
Each page has an optional top text to read (for more advanced readers) and a simple bottom sentence for everyone to read.
You only have to print one book and it is appropriate for a range of different levels in your class. See how below:
Ways to Use this Interactive Book with Multiple Levels:
Level 1: Students match the picture from each page to the end choice page while they read.
Level 2: Students take off the picture from the choice page and match to the page to follow the direction (directions include picture visuals so student know what option to use.
Prep these books using lamination and velcro!
★ Digital book on Boom Learning℠: This digital laundry book is hosted on the Boom Learning℠ Site and include audio. Each page is read aloud and student will drag and drop to finish the step on each page.
- Boom Cards are compatible with Google Classroom™, SeeSaw, and other similar online platforms that permit you to assign by URL.
- To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires.
- For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. With a free account, you will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with "Fast Pins" (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks. For additional assignment options and data collection, you'll need a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial.
This listing is for one classroom. If using for more than one classroom/teacher, please purchase additional licenses as needed.