Get students up and moving with these fun cards that apply rules of exponents
particularly when working in scientific notation. Skip the worksheet…but still get the practice. One set of cards has problems.These task cards accompany the 1st lesson in Algebra 2 Unit 5 Polynomials.
This resource includes
- 18 Law of Exponents and Scientific Notation Task Card Problems including word problems
- 18 Solution Cards
- A notebook-sized set of the task cards and solution cards for interactive notebooks
- Student Response Sheet
- Answer key
Related bundles include:
- Algebra 2 Mega Teacher Resource Bundle
This purchase is for one teacher only.
This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at email@example.com. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page
to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog.
Don’t miss out on Math Mondays (all about teaching math).
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.